End-unwrapping solution for Beer & Beverage industry
Simple and ergonomical solution for can-end feeding for low capacity lines. The manual feed is available in single lane configuration.
CSW Lowered V-Chute – LVC for aluminium can-ends, normally used for capacities up to 30,000 can-ends per hour. Above this capacity CSW recommends an automatic un-wrapper system.
Rolls are positioned in a chute with 30 degress angle. Paper sleeve is removed manually by the operator at an ergonomically operating level. The Lowered V-Chute is positioned at floor level and feeding the ends upwards towards the single end seamer infeed.
The LVC has the following features:
- Complete stainless steel structure
- Pusher unit c/w discharge end conveyor
- Gap-control unit for controlled feeding towards seamer
- Standard 5meter of can-end conveyor included
- Including E-cabinet and steering & control
- Easy operating and cleaning
- Minimal effort required for maintenance
- 24 hours operation – 7 day a week
- Maximum safety for operating staff
|Seamer connection||Single end infeed|
Executing with CDL/Superends as standard
|Can-ends per hour||approx. 30,000|
|Can diameter||2.00 – 2.06 other diameters on request|
|Components||Standard as in use at CSW|
|Switch panel/ operation panel||Stainless steel IP 65|
|E- Power connection||400V @ 50Hz, TN-S|
|Total connected power||0.5 kW|
|Peak power consumption||0.25 kW|
|Stand by||0.1 kW|
|Nett weight approx..||150 Kg|
Please note that submitted energy consumptions are for indication purposes only. Equipment energy consumption depends on actual system configuration for your specific requirements.