End-unwrapping solution for Beer & Beverage industry
CSW Mini Multifeeder-2
An automatic can-end unwrapping unit for low capacity lines suitable for all beverage easy open ends as well as for the Food industry, capable of unwrapping 2 roll-ends per minute.
CSW Mini Multifeeder-2 – MMF-2 for aluminium can-ends as well as steel-ends, with a maximum capacity of un-wrapping two (2) rolls per minute, allowing a guaranteed capacity of 60,000 ends per hour to the downstream seamer/ filler equipment.
- Completely stainless steel structure
- Storage table with optoc ensuring controlled feeding of rolls
- Storage capacity of 50 rolls 2.02
- Unwrapping unit by means of retractable knife in conjunction with rollers.
- Paper bin collector
- Sentinel system, for detection and automatic removal of reversed ends
- Discharge end conveyor c/w gap-control unit for controlled feeding towards seamer
- Standard 5 metre of can-end conveyors included
- Easy operating and cleaning
- Minimal effort required for maintenance
- 24-hour operation – 7 day a week.
- Maximum safety for operating staff
CSW guarantees a machine efficiency of minimal 98% according to OEE.
|Seamer connection||Single end infeed|
Executing with CDL/Superends as standard
|Can-ends per hour||max. 60,000|
|Roll length||800 – 1,200 mm||Fixed to one length|
|Roll variation||+/- 25 mm|
|Roll capacity||Max. 2 rolls/min.|
|Packing of rolls||Acc. to CSW spec.|
|Compressed air||6 bar (g)|
|Air connection||10 mm|
|Compressed air consumption||125 NI/min.|
|E-Power connection||400V; 3 phase; 50 Hz and Earth|
|Total connected power||2 kW|
|Peak power consumption||1 kW|
|Stand by||0.2 kW|
|Dimensions incl packaging||5.5 * 2.3 * 2 (mtr)|
|Nett weight approx.||1,350 kg|
Please note that submitted energy consumptions are for indication purposes only, equipment energy consumption depends on actual system configuration for your specific requirements.
For your specific requirements please contact your CSW representative, call +31 (0) 570 678 700 or find your local CSW agency ›.