End-unwrapping solution for Beer & Beverage industry
CSW Multifeeder Buffer carrousel MF-BC
CSW’s Multifeeder end-unwrapper combined with a buffer carrousel system is our top range equipment within our scope of supply for high capacity filling lines. Aluminium can-ends as well as steel-ends, with a maximum capacity of un-wrapping six (6) rolls per minute by the Multifeeder, allowing a guaranteed capacity of 200,000 ends per hour.
The discharge of the Multifeeder is connected to the buffer carrousel consisting of 12 tubes, each capable of buffering one full roll per tube. This system will allow you some 3.5 minutes lead time if running at a speed of 2,000 ends per minute.
The buffer carrousel downstream can-end transports system can be single outfeed or split into a double outfeed, feeding one seamer with 2 inlets or supplying 2 different seamers/ filling lines.
To allow for additional buffering/ lead time if required, our system can be equipped with a double buffer carousel system, doubling buffer times subsequently.
- Completely stainless steel structure
- Storage table with optoc ensuring controlled feeding of rolls
- Storage capacity of 60 rolls
- Unwrapping unit by means of static knife in conjunction with rollers.
- Paper bin collector
- Sentinel system, for detection and automatic removal of reversed ends
- Discharge end conveyor c/w gap-control unit for controlled feeding towards seamer
- Standard 5 mtr of can-end conveyors included
- Inluding E cabinet and steering & control
- Easy operating and cleaning
- Minimal effort required for maintenance
- 24-hour operation – 7 day a week.
- Maximum safety for operating staff
CSW guarantees a machine efficiency of minimal 99% according to OEE.
|Seamer connection||Feeding possible towards one single or double infeed seamer, or two independent single or double infeed seamers|
Executing with CDL/Superends as standard
|Can-ends per hour||max. 200,000|
|Can diameter||2.00 – 2.06|
|Roll length (varation)||800-1,200 mm|
|Roll capacity||Max. 6 rolls/min.|
|Packing of rolls||Acc. to CSW spec.|
|Compressed air||6 bar (g)|
|Air connection||10 mm|
|Compressed air consumption||200 NI/min.|
|E-Power connection||400V; 3 phase; 50 Hz and Earth|
|Total connected power||2.5 kW|
|Peak power consumption||1 kW|
|Stand by||0.5 kW|
|Nett weight approx.||1,350 kg (MF) + 850 kg (BC) = 2,200 kg Total weight|
Please note that submitted energy consumptions are for indication purposes only, equipment energy consumption depends on actual system configuration for your specific requirements.