End-unwrapping solution for Beer & Beverage industry
CSW Mini Multifeeder-4
CSW Mini Multifeeder-4 (MMF-4) for aluminium can-ends as well as steel-ends, with a maximum capacity of un-wrapping four (4) rolls per minute, allowing a guaranteed capacity of 120,000 ends per hour with minimal 500 ends per sleeve, or 132,000 ends per hour with minimal 600 ends per sleeve, to the downstream seamer/filler equipment.
- Completely stainless steel structure
- Storage table with double optoc ensuring controlled feeding of rolls
- Storage capacity of 50 rolls of 2.02 ends
- Unwrapping unit by means of static knife in conjunction with rollers.
- Paper bin collector
- Sentinel system, for detection and automatic removal of reversed ends
- Discharge end conveyor c/w gap-control unit for controlled feeding towards seamer
- Standard 5 mtr of can-end conveyors included
- Easy operating and cleaning
- Minimal effort required for maintenance
- 24-hour operation – 7 day a week.
- Maximum safety for operating staff
CSW guarantees a machine efficiency of minimal 98% according to OEE.
|Seamer connection||Double end infeed or feeding 2 seamers|
Executing with CDL/Superends as standard
|Can-ends per hour||120,000 with 500 ends per sleeve, 132,000 with 600 ends per sleeve|
|Can diameter||2.00 – 2.09|
|Roll length||800 – 1200 mm|
|Roll capacity||Max. 4 rolls/min. based on double discharge|
|Packing of rolls||Acc. to CSW spec.|
|Compressed air||6 bar (g)|
|Air connection||10 mm|
|Compressed air consumption||4.6 Nm3/h|
|E-Power connection||400V; 3 phase; 50 Hz and Earth|
|Total connected power||4 kW|
|Peak power consumption||2 kW|
|Stand by||0.2 kW|
|Nett weight approx.||1,500 kg|
Please note that submitted energy consumptions are for indication purposes only, equipment energy consumption depends on actual system configuration for your specific requirements.