End-unwrapping solution for Beer & Beverage industry
CSW Multifeeder Flex (MF-Flex) for aluminium can-ends, with a maximum capacity of un-wrapping four (4) rolls per minute, allowing a guaranteed capacity of 120,000 ends per hour to the downstream seamer/filler equipment.
The discharge of the Multifeeder is connected to the Flexbuffer capable of buffering up to two (2) un-wrapped rolls of ends. This system will allow you some 1.2 minutes lead time up if running at a speed of 1,000 ends per minute. The Multifeeder can either be fitted with one Flexbuffer for feeding a single infeed seamer or can be fitted with two Flexbuffers for a single infeed seamer with two different can-end diameters or two independent single infeed seamers for one diameter.
The MF-Flex has the following features:
- Complete stainless steel structure
- Storage table with optoc ensuring controlled feeding of ends
- Storage capacity of 50 rolls
- Unwrapping unit by means of retractable knife in conjunction with rollers
- Paper bin collector
- Sentinel system, for detection and automatic removal of reversed ends
- Discharge end conveyor c/w gap-control unit for controlled feeding towards seamer
- Standard 5 meter of can-end conveyor included
- Including E-cabinet and steering & control
- Easy operating and cleaning
- Minimal effort required for maintenance
- 24 hours operation – 7 day a week
- Maximum safety for operating staff
CSW guarantees a machine efficiency of minimal 98% according to OEE.
|Seamer connection||Single end infeed/double end infeed or 2 single lines with each a single end infeed|
Executing with CDL/Superends as standard
|Can-ends per hour||Max. 120,000|
|Can diameter||2.00 – 2.06 (different end diameters running on one system might result in issuing multiple Flexbuffers)|
|Roll length||800 – 1,200 mm Fixed to one length|
|Roll length variation||+/- 20 mm|
|Roll capacity||Max. 4 rolls/min.|
|Packing of rolls||Acc. to CSW Roll Requirements|
|Compressed air||6 bar (g)|
|Air connection||10 mm|
|Compressed air consumption||250 NI/min.|
|E-Power connection||400V @ 50Hz, TN-S|
|Total connected power||2.5 kW|
|Peak power consumption||1 kW|
|Stand by||0.5 kW|
|Nett weight approx.||1,350 kg (MF) + 750 kg (Flex) = 2,100 kg Total Weight|
Please note that submitted energy consumptions are for indication purposes only, equipment energy consumption depends on actual system configuration for your specific requirements.
For your specific requirements please contact your CSW representative, call +31 (0) 570 678 700 or find your local CSW agency ›.