End-unwrapping solution for Beer & Beverage industry, for recloseable ends
CSW Multifeeder Resealable 8 (MF-R8) for aluminium can-ends, with a maximum capacity of un-wrap-ping eight (8) rolls per minute of resealable ends, allowing an intended capacity of 90,000 ends per hour to the downstream seamer/filler equipment of both standard ends as well as resealable ends.
The discharge of the Multifeeder-R8 is connected to the Flexbuffer capable of buffering up to two (2) un-wrapped rolls of ends. The Multifeeder can either be fitted with one Flexbuffer for feeding a single infeed seamer, or can be filled with two Flexbuffers for a single infeed seamer with two different can-end diameters or two independent single infeed seamers (reducing the guaranteed output to 7 rolls per minute).
The MF-R8 has the following features:
- Complete stainless steel structure
- Storage table with optoc ensuring controlled feeding of ends
- Storage capacity of 50 rolls
- Unwrapping unit by means of retractable knife in conjunction with rollers
- Paper bin collector
- Detection system, for detection of reversed ends (manual removal)
- Discharge end conveyor c/w gap-control unit for controlled feeding towards seamer
- Standard 5 meter of can-end conveyor included
- Including E-cabinet and steering & control
- Easy operating and cleaning
- Minimal effort required for maintenance
- 24 hours operation – 7 day a week
- Maximum safety for operating staff
CSW guarantees a machine efficiency of minimal 99% according to OEE.
|Seamer connection||Single end infeed/double end infeed|
|Can-ends||Aluminium Resealable as well as standard/CDL/Superends|
|Can-ends per hour||Max. 90,000 (depending on geometrics of resealable ends, number of ends per roll and the seamer infeed behaviour)|
|Can diameter||2.00 – 2.06 (different end diameters running on one system might result in issuing multiple Flexbuffers)|
|Roll length (variation)||800 – 1,200 mm|
|Roll capacity||Max. 8 rolls/min. in combination with a single Flexbuffer|
|Packing of rolls||Acc. to CSW Roll Requirements|
|Compressed air||6 bar (g)|
|Air connection||10 mm|
|Compressed air consumption||350 NI/min.|
|E-Power connection||400V @ 50 Hz , TN-S|
|Total connected power||2,5 kW|
|Peak power consumption||1 kW|
|Stand by||0.5 kW|
|Nett weight approx.||1,350 kg (MF) + 750 kg (Flex) = 2,100 kg Total Weight|
Please note that submitted energy consumptions are for indication purposes only, equipment energy consumption depends on actual system configuration for your specific requirements.
For your specific requirements please contact your CSW representative, call +31 (0) 570 678 700 or find your local CSW agency ›.