To improve your process
The market and technology are constantly changing. These changes make adjustments to and extensions in your setup possible or even necessary. The need for a service project may become a current topic due to legislation, changing customer demands, new techniques or the need to increase capacity as well as assuring the continuity and quality.
CSW Service & Spares offers you different types of projects and a proven project approach:
- Project management and engineering are a standard part of the approach
- Project implementation from the idea to the drawing to the installation and commissioning
- All disciplines: electrical, mechanical and software
Adjustments and optimization and/or upgrades
With adjustments and optimization, you can think of machine and line improvements or retrofits. Examples are:
- Required adjustments when renewing old components that are no longer supported. Through a standard retrofit, these components are replaced by a new version or type. This may, for example, involve motors, drives, PLC’s and touch panels.
- Upgrade of the operating system from Siemens S5 to Siemens S7
With expansions, you may think of new machines and the expansion of conveyors and other equipment.
In the current market, availability and efficiency of the process and thus of the machines are essential. CSW Service & Spares invests in specialists for the inspection, maintenance and optimization of your process and machines. This way, you are guaranteed optimum performance, maximum efficiency and availability. Our specialists are there to execute site –visits on request.
CSW Service & Spares on-site service has a group of specialists who offer support in several areas:
- Periodic inspections
- Preventive maintenance
- Support for the technical service
Please feel free and do not hesitate to contact us for any service and/or spares requirements.
Send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or fill in the form below.